Topic: While waiting for Organteq v. 2 Bach BWV 554 Prelude and Fugue

While waiting for Organteq v. 2 I changed my recordingregistrations / stops (added more) on BWV 554 Prelude and Fugue, just to show what a wonderful power there is already in Organteq. Power! Thank you Roman!

Of course we always want more functions and that is part of development, I wish it too, but I think that Organteq is already fantastic. I love it and I’m playing every day. I have uploded 150 pieces on Contrebombarde too,
(we got an invitation from the owner) and people there are listening. Maybe some Hauptwerkpeople can buy Organteq too 

I hope you enjoy this example.

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...554%20.mp3

Best wishes all the way from Finland,
Stig
Pianoteqenthusiast, Organteqenthusiast, Harpteqenthusiast, Harpsichordteqenthusiast and experimenter

Re: While waiting for Organteq v. 2 Bach BWV 554 Prelude and Fugue

This is electrifying, Stig! I haven't visited the site for a while, and was so happy to see more of your music. Also, it is a pleasure to welcome Finland to NATO. I have been playing Finlandia in celebration!

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

While waiting for Organteq v. 2 I changed my recordingregistrations / stops (added more) on BWV 554 Prelude and Fugue, just to show what a wonderful power there is already in Organteq. Power! Thank you Roman!

Of course we always want more functions and that is part of development, I wish it too, but I think that Organteq is already fantastic. I love it and I’m playing every day. I have uploded 150 pieces on Contrebombarde too,
(we got an invitation from the owner) and people there are listening. Maybe some Hauptwerkpeople can buy Organteq too 

Stig
Pianoteqenthusiast, Organteqenthusiast, Harpteqenthusiast, Harpsichordteqenthusiast and experimenter

BarbaraRB wrote:

This is electrifying, Stig! I haven't visited the site for a while, and was so happy to see more of your music. Also, it is a pleasure to welcome Finland to NATO. I have been playing Finlandia in celebration!

Stig

Thank you for your kind comments BarbaraRB. I appreciate your taking the time to listen. I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know
Thanks for the Welcome to NATO. Together we are stronger. I’m so glad we bought your fighter plane F-35A. 
And playing Finlandia - Wow. I think the Hymn part is beatiful.

With warmest regards,

Stig

BarbaraRB wrote:

Stig

Thank you for your kind comments BarbaraRB. I appreciate your taking the time to listen. I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know
Thanks for the Welcome to NATO. Together we are stronger. I’m so glad we bought your fighter plane F-35A. 

With warmest regards,

Stig

Yes, stronger together! I only play the hymn on my piano, but I listen to recordings of Finlandia and his other pieces. Two meanings to "play" .... on the piano and the turntable!

Lovely playing! I'm a new user and love Organteq. Picked it up during the summer sale. Inspiring!

barlowstraker wrote:

Lovely playing! I'm a new user and love Organteq. Picked it up during the summer sale. Inspiring!

Thank you barlowstraker, for listening and welcome to the forum. You can find many more of my interesting Organteq pieces of different kind in the sub-forum Recordings  featuring Pianoteq and Organteq (and on my yt channel Rytmi Jäbä ) I play and upload all the time on yt and Recordings....
I appreciate your listening.
Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast, Organteqenthusiast, Harpteqenthusiast, Harpsichordteqenthusiast, experimenter and Graf/Grimalditeqenthusiast

BarbaraRB wrote:

Stig

With warmest regards,

Stig

I listened to this again - really love it.  Plus, the word "contrabombarde," which I didn't notice the first time, thrills me.

BarbaraRB wrote:
BarbaraRB wrote:

With warmest regards,

Stig

I listened to this again - really love it.  Plus, the word "contrabombarde," which I didn't notice the first time, thrills me.

Sorry for late reply Barbara. Forgot this one. Thank you for liking my Bach-playing. Contrebombarde is for Hauptwerk organplayers but now for Organteq and Modartt Harpsichord too. I have now155 uploads there and 6520 listens for the moment, increasing every week. I hope some people buy Organteq, otherwise they wouldn't be recommending my Organteq uploads, 173 recommendations right now ! Most listens on Watermusic Alla Hornpipe and Brandenburg Concert 3 first Movement.

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (10-10-2022 07:49)