Topic: Pianoteq U4 Honky Tonk Frustration

Bartok: Frustration, Ptq U4 Honky Tonk

Well, frustration - The feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something, I experienced it lately. I had been working with a difficult piece for several hours with no success. Got so frustrated!
I searched for another piece of music instead and found Bartok ”Frustrated”.
The piece came at the right time -  could not help but burst out laughing, when I frustrated, listened to the piece.
It really put a smile on my face for rest of the day and I was no longer frustrated

Thought Ptq U4 Honky Tonk suited the music and the name. Hope you do not get frustrated by listening to it  

Best wishes,

Stig

https://youtu.be/QdTnVokvH8g

Re: Pianoteq U4 Honky Tonk Frustration

that's a really fun piece, not frustrating at all.  sounds great.  is this part of a larger group of pieces?

budo wrote:

that's a really fun piece, not frustrating at all.  sounds great.  is this part of a larger group of pieces?

Thanks budo, for your interest - Yes, it is from   Béla Bartók - 10 Easy Pieces, Sz. 39, No. 2 - Frustration.

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Well, frustration - The feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something, I experienced it lately. I had been working with a difficult piece for several hours with no success. Got so frustrated!
The piece came at the right time -  could not help but burst out laughing, when I frustrated, listened to the piece.
It really put a smile on my face for rest of the day and I was no longer frustrated

Thought Ptq U4 Honky Tonk suited the music and the name. Hope you do not get frustrated by listening to it  

Best wishes,

Stig

Love this, Stig! You captured perfectly what all of us are feeling these days!
My best.
Robert

algorhythms wrote:
Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Best wishes,

Stig

Love this, Stig! You captured perfectly what all of us are feeling these days!
My best.
Robert

Thank you Robert so much for your kind words. I’m so glad you like it (and for those words  ”You captured perfectly what all of us are feeling these days!”) I’m glad your taking time listening to my playing.

Best wishes,

Stig