Topic: PIANOTEQ VIDEO CONTEST 2021 - VOTE HERE

PIANOTEQ VIDEO CONTEST 2021 - TIME TO VOTE

Thank you everyone who participated in the video contest!

It is now time to start watching and voting.

Like last year, there are many amazing entries and the jury had a tough job.

We have compiled 10 entries with the most votes from the jury. They are shown in no particular order.

A reminder of the voting rules:

• Voting is open to everybody.

• You can vote for 3 entries in no particular order.

• Attempts to vote several times will disqualify the vote.

• Voting ends on November 30th.

• The public votes and the jury votes are merged together with the same importance given to the jury and the public.

• The winners will be announced on December 1st.

Vote here

Re: PIANOTEQ VIDEO CONTEST 2021 - VOTE HERE

Will the votes be counted even if I vote for only two instead of three entries? Or should I must vote for three of them?

Last edited by dv (24-11-2021 04:32)

dv wrote:

Will the votes be counted even if I vote for only two instead of three entries? Or should I must vote for three of them?

You must vote for three entries.

This is the problem. I only have one favorite and I have to vote for three.

Just as a matter of interest.

After having logged in, I have voted for three entries in the Video Contest and each time I clicked on the orange "Vote for this person" rectangle it changed colour to dark grey with "thumbs down" and a different message. After I clicked on the third entry I wanted to vote for, I got a pop-up window saying that my voting was confirmed and registered. I then clicked on the "OK/Close" button and the pop-window vanished.

This seems all very straight forward and I presume I have successfully voted for the three contestants I enjoyed the most, out of a really outstanding collection of ten entries.

However, after I have voted, the three "Vote for this person" boxes I have already clicked remain dark grey. If I now click on the boxes again they revert to orange with the original "Vote for this person" message on them.

So my question is "Does clicking on the grey box, after your vote was confirmed, remove your vote from the tally, or was it simply an option available to correct a mis-clicked vote before one completed voting?"

There is no way of confirming whether I have still voted, and I don't want to re-vote as this could invalidate my original carefully chosen threesome, as one cannot vote for more than three, so I am thus uncertain about the current state of my vote.

I am probably just overthinking this, as is my wont, but it would be reassuring to have an answer to the query

Michael

Pianoteq 8 Studio plus all Instrument packs; Organteq 2; Debian; Reaper; Carla

mprimrose wrote:

So my question is "Does clicking on the grey box, after your vote was confirmed, remove your vote from the tally, or was it simply an option available to correct a mis-clicked vote before one completed voting?"

The grey button removes your selection from your votes.

If you want your votes to be taken into account, you have to select 3. Don't click on the grey buttons if you don't change your mind.

gjoly wrote:
mprimrose wrote:

The grey button remove your selection from your votes.

If you want your votes to be taken into account, you have to select 3. Don't click on the grey buttons if you don't change your mind.

Thank you for the explanation, as it wasn't clear what clicking on the grey button did, after ones vote had been confirmed. As it would appear that I have now not voted, given that I clicked on all three grey buttons, after my vote was confirmed, I shall now re-vote for the same three entries.

And I will leave the grey button alone

Michael

Pianoteq 8 Studio plus all Instrument packs; Organteq 2; Debian; Reaper; Carla