Topic: Activate Combination Banks via MIDI event?

I've noticed that, whilst most everything in this program is customizable and super flexible, I've yet to find a way to comfortably bind the Combinations to MIDI events. They're missing from the list of actions I can open up here in FL Studio 20, and binding them through the MIDI Mapping section is beyond me at the moment.
So really, I just wanna know if, for someone with extremely little hardware, it's possible to bind those convenient little Combination Bank buttons to their own MIDI events, or something similar.

Re: Activate Combination Banks via MIDI event?

Dust wrote:

I've noticed that, whilst most everything in this program is customizable and super flexible, I've yet to find a way to comfortably bind the Combinations to MIDI events. They're missing from the list of actions I can open up here in FL Studio 20, and binding them through the MIDI Mapping section is beyond me at the moment.
So really, I just wanna know if, for someone with extremely little hardware, it's possible to bind those convenient little Combination Bank buttons to their own MIDI events, or something similar.

I remember the combinations were mapped in earlier versions but disappeared in version 1.6.0 if I remember correctly...
I assumed it's a bug and would be fixed in the next version, or perhaps there's a reason for it..

For now I use the learn midi CC function, which works ok but I would prefer if they would be mapped automatically again for convenience.