Topic: Multichannel output - combination of outputs

Hi everyone.

Is there a way to have 4 channel output from Organteq? I can choose only 2 (stereo) or 8 channel setup. I have Behringer Uphoria UMC404HD USB interface with 4 channels and two pairs of studio monitors (one combined with a subwoofer). It seems to me that it is not possible (at least I did not found the way) to combine outputs from different manuals together, so in my case only two of them can be heard at the same time. I would like to have output from positiv manual in front of me (smaller monitors), and swell, great and pedalboard from behind (large monitors). I could buy 8 channel usb interface and two more sets of monitors, (or a mixer), but this is something I would rather avoid.
If it is not possible to combine outputs in current version, I would really appreciate to have such feature implemented in future versions of Organteq (maybe also to have  a combined output to subwoofer from all the channels).

Thanks in advance,

Jteq

Re: Multichannel output - combination of outputs

Jteq wrote:

Hi everyone.

Is there a way to have 4 channel output from Organteq? I can choose only 2 (stereo) or 8 channel setup. I have Behringer Uphoria UMC404HD USB interface with 4 channels and two pairs of studio monitors (one combined with a subwoofer). It seems to me that it is not possible (at least I did not found the way) to combine outputs from different manuals together, so in my case only two of them can be heard at the same time. I would like to have output from positiv manual in front of me (smaller monitors), and swell, great and pedalboard from behind (large monitors). I could buy 8 channel usb interface and two more sets of monitors, (or a mixer), but this is something I would rather avoid.
If it is not possible to combine outputs in current version, I would really appreciate to have such feature implemented in future versions of Organteq (maybe also to have  a combined output to subwoofer from all the channels).

Thanks in advance,

Jteq

Does audio routing software help?
https://cdm.link/2019/10/blackhole-mac-...-catalina/

I have no experience with such software, I´m running Organteq standalone on Win 10. Based on Your suggestion I tried to install jack audio, but it doesn´t offer other outputs than those offered by usb interface (1/2 and 3/4) and some Windows system outputs.

ericwongmusic wrote:
Jteq wrote:

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance,

Jteq

Does audio routing software help?
https://cdm.link/2019/10/blackhole-mac-...-catalina/

I think the only easy option I know of would be running it in a multi-channel DAW which can be configured to route the 8 channel output from Organteq to customized outputs on the interface.  Windows handles the routing in the standalone, and I've never found a reliable way of using Windows for routing different channels to different outputs because (generally) it assumes a stereo source and destination, whereas a DAW will talk more "directly" to your interface allowing for the kind of customization you want.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xHiPcCsm29R12HX4eXd4J
Pianoteq Pro & Organteq 2
Steinways, Grotrian, Steingraeber, Bechstein, Petrof, Blüthner, K2, Karsten, & Kremsegg
Casio GP300