Topic: PIANOTEQ VIDEO CONTEST 2020 - VOTE HERE

PIANOTEQ VIDEO CONTEST 2020 - TIME TO VOTE

Thank you everyone who participated in the video contest!

It is now time to start watching and voting.

There were many amazing entries this year and the jury had
a really hard time narrowing down to a top 12 list for the final.

The entries are shown in no particular order.

A reminder of the voting rules:

• Voting is open to everybody.

• You can vote for 3 entries in no particular order.

• Attempts to vote several times will disqualify the vote.

• Voting ends on November 14th.

• The public votes and the jury votes are merged together with the same importance given to the jury and the public.

• The winners will be announced on November 16th.

Vote here

Re: PIANOTEQ VIDEO CONTEST 2020 - VOTE HERE

Hi!

I feel lucky to have been selected as one of the 12 finalists from a pool of so many outstanding entries for the competition. Thanks to the jury!

I just had a question before I start voting: It looks like the voting system allows a finalist to vote for their own entry. Is this considered fair game?

Thank you.

Pianosaurus wrote:

I just had a question before I start voting: It looks like the voting system allows a finalist to vote for their own entry. Is this considered fair game?

We believe that people will be fair. Although nothing is fool-proof, we are doing our best to prohibit this and other kinds of scenarios.
The jury votes and public votes will be weighted 50/50 in the final result.

Thank you so much for clarifying.

Also, what does public voting mean? Does public mean family/friends outside of the competition or only the contestants who submitted videos?

I am sorry, this is the first time I am participating so I am not sure about these details.

Thanks for your help.

Pianosaurus wrote:

Also, what does public voting mean? Does public mean family/friends outside of the competition or only the contestants who submitted videos?

Public voting means that anyone can vote.

Got it! Thank you.

I'm disappointed with the selection of the finalists and completely lose interest in this competition.
This is probably because I don't fully understand the objectives for this competition.

Antonio M wrote:

I'm disappointed with the selection of the finalists and completely lose interest in this competition.
This is probably because I don't fully understand the objectives for this competition.

I think you are too serious about this. It is an opportunity to have some fun, get a video out there and maybe if you are lucky win a prize (a very nice one if you do well).

If you don't like the selection of the finalists: Then you don't like them, others do, others like some of the finalists...

Modartt doesn't have to have the competition and people don't have to enter

Irmin wrote:

...you are too serious about this...

I think you got it right there