Topic: New organs for Organteq?

I'm almost sure that Modartt will expand the range of organs in there Organteq program. An interesting question for me is in what way this will be organized?
Therefore the folowing question: Is there sombody in this forum who know's what is the policy of Modartt concerning other/new organs?
Looking at Pianoteq there is a basic program with a standard lay-out and new piano's or instruments can be loaded/activated without changes in the graphical layour, except for a colour. This even counts for, for example, church bells to be used with a piano interface.
For Organteq it is a little different when implementing a new organ. Because also the graphical layout will be an important part of a new organ.
So will there be one basic Organteq program where other organs can be puchased as expansion, as in Pianoteq, or will there be a range of Organteq programs each with a dedicated lay-out for a specific organ?
Thanks for charing your thoughts.

Re: New organs for Organteq?

I wouldn't know Modartt's plans ... but I think it's fair to presume that any new organs will come with graphics appropriate for the console. My feeling is that minor modifications to the existing graphics would be more than adequate—for instance, more or less manuals, stops, expression shoes, etc. using the same basic graphics. But if Modartt opens up the development of organs to skilled 3rd parties, which in my opinion makes sense, perhaps those developers would provide their own graphics.

That is all conjecture though.

Yes you are right. It is not necessary to have a realistic layout of a console as copy from an original. Based on the existing concept, perhaps some manuals, stops etc. more or less can do the job already. Perhaps someone from Modartt could give a hint.

I am expecting to have more stops in the organ. Does Modartt willing to share a roadmap of the development of Organteq?

That will be a good idea. Perhaps they read the posts and will show their Organteq roadmap for us. Thanks for the hint.