Topic: Organteq presets not shown on linux

First of all I am loving the organteq update, those tremulants are wonderful.

I noticed thought that there are no presets shown in the pulldown menu in either the standalone or vst version. I didn't do anything special to install it, just copied the new files to the location of my old files. I'm using an up to date Avlinux installation on reaper. Is this a known issue? Anything I should be doing differently?

Robin

Re: Organteq presets not shown on linux

Robin Cherry wrote:

I noticed thought that there are no presets shown in the pulldown menu in either the standalone or vst version. I didn't do anything special to install it, just copied the new files to the location of my old files. I'm using an up to date Avlinux installation on reaper. Is this a known issue? Anything I should be doing differently?

Robin

Hi Robin,

I have updated the Linux installers. Please reinstall Organteq and let me know if the presets list does not show correctly.

Roman

Roman wrote:
Robin Cherry wrote:

Robin

Hi Robin,

I have updated the Linux installers. Please reinstall Organteq and let me know if the presets list does not show correctly.

Roman

Yes! That fixed it.

Thanks for the quick fix, and for not only making it available on Linux but providing amazing support for Linux users too.

Robin Cherry wrote:

Thanks ... for not only making it available on Linux but providing amazing support for Linux users too.

+1
Thanks so much, Modartt team.

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (01-10-2020 00:51)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq