Topic: Copy/Paste Bug in Note Edit?

Hi, I am trying to copy/paste values in Note Edit and am having a few problems.

Within the Note Editor if I copy, and as a test then paste, I see the values change when they shouldn't.  It appears they are rounded.

Within the Note Editor if I copy, and then paste into an external editor, the values are rounded.

From the last, if I edit a value to include another decimal point and then paste back to Pianoteq, the value is rounded. (observing format for 'comma-space' separated values within brackets)

If I manually edit a value and enter an integer with decimals, the editor graphically reflects the decimals, but the BOLD value display in the editor header does not.  If I manually edit this again, it shows a rounded value.

Observation: The rounding seems to be the same as the displayed value resolution in the note editor.  Using volume as an example, the BOLD value field only shows integers with no decimals, yet the editor itself is less granular and lets you choose values in between.

Is this a bug in the editor or am I missing an option or do not understand correctly?

Do these in between values have any effect?

Yes, I can freeze values between presets and this works without rounding.

Thank you for any help!

System:  Windows 7 64bit + Pianoteq 6.03 64bit   Same problem in standalone and plugin