Topic: Feature Request - MIDI bank & voice change mapping for loading presets

Hello It would be great if you could map the load preset function to both MIDI bank & program change.

I have a Roland LX-17. with a dedicated Mac mini hosting Pianoteq. The piano Action is very very good and it pairs beautifully with Pianoteq.
Unfortunately I don't seem to have fine tune control over the program changes on the Piano.

Fortunately, the device does send a set of MIDI bank & program change messages. Interestingly Pianoteq recognizes them too.
However, only the program change message is used as you can only select only the 128 program change message to map to the load preset function
within Pianoteq so the bank messages are currently ignored.

Because of this I can only use a very small (3 to 4)  message sets to load a preset. I have almost all you grand pianos and to use them I have to either remote
login with another computer or attach a keyboard and mouse to load the other pianos that are not mapped. The piano has about 30 to 40 other MIDI presets that use MIDI bank messages that I can't utilize.

if you guys can add the feature for a complete MIDI bank & program change message that would be wonderful. It could use the same format that
appears in the MIDI Status window ##-##-## (MSB-LSB-program) I think a formatted text field that only allow the correct number ranges for each message would
do the job. just nicely.

I currently learning to program on OS X just to try to create an AudioUnit host app just for this feature. (I got the midi part ready finally)
I really hope you guys add it as I would like to experiment with a raspberry pi4 in the future as a dedicated machine.
this would save me time trying to learn linux and linux programing at the same time.

please save me from this hassle. Thanks