Topic: 1)That magic quality of Organteq and 2) Out in space

The Chameleonteq :-)
I can’t play with stunning musicality, but I can change the registrations and to me it just have that magic quality - cool sounds. Magnificent music, extremely beautiful music, whatever you play + Organteq - wonderful combination :-)  It’s the pipe organ chameleon. I have several different registrations (about 10) in this piece. I really enjoy playing it.
This is 9,6 mega. I once tried to upload over 10 mega but it said, too large. I had to cut down to under 10 mega. So all isn’t here, unfortunately.
https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...000.33.mp3

Out in space

I think headphones give a better effect with this music, one can hear the ”background space”. And people ask: What synthesizer did you use?   :-)
Out in space. It’s about my subjective way of making sound how one can hear it inside a space suite, music you not have heard (don’t compare with movie Ad Astra) .

https://youtu.be/g3c2tMXYgJo

Re: 1)That magic quality of Organteq and 2) Out in space

good job my friend , very well done

bernard wrote:

good job my friend , very well done

Thank you so much for your kind comment! You inspire me to work more on new projects :-)

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

I can’t play with stunning musicality

I think that anyone can develop confidence, understanding and increasing proficiency in a subject or endeavor that they enjoy or find interesting simply by devoting time and attention to it, and it seems to me that some of the most significant advances occur when one regards the effort more as play than as work: work is tiring, but our psyche never tires of creative play.

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (29-01-2020 15:54)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

Stephen_Doonan wrote:
Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

I can’t play with stunning musicality

.....but our psyche never tires of creative play.

Wise thoughts to say - how true…..A sense of “fun” and “enjoyment” is connected with play. Create (in dictionary) tells that to produce through imaginative skill, to make/bring into existence something new. Someone said it must be unique. Play add joy to life, relieve stress and as we have seen in this wonderful forum, it connect us to each other and the world around.
Thank you, Stephen_Doonan !