Topic: Linux VST

Hello,

first of all, thanks for a great new product. I hope it will be expanded in the future, think about B3 or a shakuhachi

I actually couldn´t find a Linux VST version, did I miss something?

Also, I have two partitions on my desktop, one for Linux, one for Windows. When I register Pianoteq, it only uses one single registration slot for this PC, so I can use Pianoteq there and on my notebook (also Linux/Windows partions) with two registration slots (= 4 installations). On the contrary, Organteq uses two slots for my PC - one for Linux, one for Windows. Is there a change in the license? I´d like to use my notebook on Windows and Linux, but now I would have to buy two licenses, even if it´s technically only possible to run one operating system at the same time.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by shorty (29-11-2019 20:36)

Re: Linux VST

If you need a B3, check out setBfree
I use it all the time and have fooled many musicians that I have a real B3

Good to know Organteq uses one slot per OS and not per computer.
That makes it twice as expensive in a way

I can not understand why the linux plugin format and sound backend support is not advertised at all.

shorty wrote:

Hello,

first of all, thanks for a great new product. I hope it will be expanded in the future, think about B3 or a shakuhachi

I actually couldn´t find a Linux VST version, did I miss something?

Also, I have two partitions on my desktop, one for Linux, one for Windows. When I register Pianoteq, it only uses one single registration slot for this PC, so I can use Pianoteq there and on my notebook (also Linux/Windows partions) with two registration slots (= 4 installations). On the contrary, Organteq uses two slots for my PC - one for Linux, one for Windows. Is there a change in the license? I´d like to use my notebook on Windows and Linux, but now I would have to buy two licenses, even if it´s technically only possible to run one operating system at the same time.

Thanks in advance