Topic: Any Loyalty or Black Friday Discounts?

Will there by any kind of "loyalty" or Black Friday discounts for OrganTeq?

Also, how long does this 10% discount last?

Re: Any Loyalty or Black Friday Discounts?

bvaughn0402 wrote:

The page where you read that there was a 10% discount also mentions that the discount ends on Sunday, December 1st.

jeffhrsn wrote:

The page where you read that there was a 10% discount also mentions that the discount ends on Sunday, December 1st.

This seems like quite a short discount period considering it's not (as far as I'm aware!) even been advertised outside these walls yet. I was just lucky enough to find out about it from making my occasional pop over on to these forums !

Last edited by mcbpete (28-11-2019 17:39)

bvaughn0402 wrote:

Will there by any kind of "loyalty" or Black Friday discounts for OrganTeq?

I am fairly excited about this release, the alpha version was a tease .  I too was hoping for a loyalty offer of some sort, not to belittle the 10% however. I own MANY pianoteq products and love them all, but sadly this organteq version is just a shade beyond my financial reach. Keep up the great work!

I'd like to see a loyalty discount for current users of Pianoteq, however I'll be buying it at some point regardless. I love Modartt and what they're doing, and glad to support them - the more "quality modeling' they make, the better for us all.

I also missed the Black Friday promo.   Hopefully they do something for existing Pianoteq customers (or there is another holiday sale soon) - I've really enjoyed the demo (except for those missing notes, of course).

Amazing work!

Cheers,

Don

Damn, typically me to check almost 2 or 3 times per week for this to release and than just the last month I kinda gave up, and now it's there and Imissed the introduction sale

I really think it's an amazing piece of tech, it's pianoteq vibe all over and sounds amazing when you realise it's all artificially generated

PSongs wrote:

I'd like to see a loyalty discount for current users of Pianoteq, however I'll be buying it at some point regardless. I love Modartt and what they're doing, and glad to support them - the more "quality modeling' they make, the better for us all.

I also feel this way. In fact, I already bought organteq anyhow, and don't feel bad about it at all. Kinda gives a sense of pride to know that I help support a product from its first version and got to enjoy/watch it thru its developement. Someday I can say ' i remember when it first came out, it didnt even have .... in the menu's then'. Now I'll be on the watch for more piano sales instead. I should have just got the entire set, i'm scared of what Im going to end up spending in the end, doing it the long way.

Last edited by Shanesplanet (14-12-2019 21:04)