Topic: Condition slider different behavior for different pianos

When moving the Condition slider with some piano models while playing or holding a chord (Bluethner and D4) the difference appears only for the new notes played. For Model B and K2 the changes are instantaneous. I prefer the first way. It is a nice feature when making some FX type music. With the first method it goes much more organic. If it is possible, though it is not some major "bug", I'd really like it to be corrected.

Re: Condition slider different behavior for different pianos

Actually, the basic behavior of the condition slider is the same for all pianos (same algorithm). Some parameter changes are effective immediately while some other have to wait a bit. In the case of holding a chord, the sympathetic resonances are changed in real time, and this is what you hear on Model B. It is less audible on the D4, maybe because the sympathetic resonances are slightly less pronounced than on Model B, but you will hear on D4 the same phenomenon with the condition slider if you increase the sympathetic resonances.

Re: Condition slider different behavior for different pianos

Yes, very strange, just checked them right now. Now they are the same. I could swear that moving the slider was changing the detuning in real time while holding a chord with Model B. Again, very strange. Maybe I caught some bug that time? Now everything exactly the same indeed.