Topic: Installation question

Have been using pianoteq stage since version 4. also have Bluthners and Electric Pianos add ons.  Recently upgraded from windows 7 to 10 on my laptop which caused enough problems to have to wipe drive and start a clean install of windows 10.  All my products show registered in my user area. If I simply just download the latest licensed version on the new system will the add ons automatically get downloaded as well or does each have to be separately downloaded. Did not figure on the Windows 10 upgrade messing things up as much as it did.  Also where do you folks suggest to install 32 and 64 bit plugins.  Do any folks set up custom folders for vst to easily tell where to put 32 vs 64 or do you just use default locations

Re: Installation question

Add-ons are all part of the executable now (except the free KiViR and some others, which you need to download separately).

As far as VST plugins, I have two folders set on C: just for this: C:\VST\ (for 64-bit) and C:\VST (x86)\ (for 32-bit), but in essence I'm not using 32-bit plugins anymore, except a few of them which still sound great, or for compatibility with my older projects (because there are no 64-bit versions of certain plugins).

Hard work and guts!