Topic: The Steinway B sounds really good.

I recorded this and when I heared it I was astonished at how good it sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ5cgbu...e=youtu.be

Sadly I cant buy it yet due to economic reasons but I'm glad it's amazing.

I hope they update D4 or some older pianos to this.

Last edited by Rohade (30-01-2016 18:00)

Re: The Steinway B sounds really good.

Well done Modartt team!!! I can hear the strings!!!! Beautiful.
This is the most realistic yet.

As soon as I am able, I will be purchasing the Model B pack,

Thank you guys,

Kindest Regards,

Chris

It's a bit strange that the refinment made for model B do not appears in the change list.
Maybe because such refinment was only for model B.

I supose it's something that take time, but they will probably work out it for model D too.

By the way, very nice recording of yours. And cute kitten.

Last edited by Beto-Music (02-02-2016 23:11)

From what I understand there was no change to the other instruments.

Are those Facebook Messenger notification sounds I  hear occasionally? lol .. made me wonder if I had lost a browser window somewhere with Facebook open

Pianoteq can render your playing straight to WAV files if you wanted perfect digital recordings of your work. On that note, I love how Pianoteq records every note played, and will let me go back to any particular session, save as MIDI files, or record to WAV. Brilliant.

Lol yeah I apologize for those facebook messages, I think I wrote something on the video about them but forgot to warn people here, I hope you didn't check your facebook that much while listening hehe.

The recording is straight from Pianoteq using the option to save every computer sound, that's why it recorded everything. Didn't Pianoteq could render straight to Wav!.

Thanks for your comments and Steainway B is indeed nice both tone and playability.