Topic: Specific place for feature requests

I do not believe there is a specific place for users to make requests for features.    I might be nice if there was one.

Lacking that ... I have a request for a feature ...

I use Pianoteq regularly for recording my playing so that in the event I play something that I "wish I had recorded" .... I HAVE !!!!

However, what I wish to save may be preceded by many minutes of stuff I do not wish to keep.    It would be nice if I could have some means of selecting a portion (start and end) of the recorded stuff and end up with just the part I want.   I envision clicking on a starting position and ending position on the little graphic representation of sound waves at the top of the Pianoteq form .... then playing it to see if it is correct and if so ... save to a wave ... or something like that.

Re: Specific place for feature requests

It is already here in recent updates. You can delete a portion of a recorded material before or after the selected position in the graphic representation area and then save it.

Last edited by AKM (24-10-2015 11:12)

I can find no mention of it in the manual .... However, through trial and error I have discovered method available for this.   Just right-click on the "progress indicator" line within the graphic and I am provided with options.   Thank You

Last edited by ddascher (24-10-2015 14:25)

Just to make it clear, though I'm sure you know it all already, you place the progress indicator with your left mouse button as usually, you may fine tune its position, checking it by pressing the spacebar - play (if you press spacebar again after play, it'll stop and jump back to the same position), they you may click anywhere in that area with a right mouse button and then select the options.

Last edited by AKM (24-10-2015 16:00)