Topic: Save Note Edit Settings?

Pianoteq Standard:  Is there a way to save or export the Note Edit window settings to be used in a different voice?

Pianoteq Pro 7.x - Kubuntu Linux 19.10 - Plasma Desktop - Hamburg Steinway

Re: Save Note Edit Settings?

You can copy-paste using the usual shortcuts (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V) between patches (right-click in the note edit window to see the options).

Last edited by EvilDragon (10-09-2015 15:20)
Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:

You can copy-paste using the usual shortcuts (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V) between patches (right-click in the note edit window to see the options).

Maybe it's Linux.  I don't see where right clicking does anything at all in the Standard Version.

Double-clicking the Volume slider opens the note edit for that parameter, for example. From here, I can copy-paste by either right-clicking inside the note edit area, or just Ctrl+C/V.

Hard work and guts!

Working here with the right click menu, but not with the ctrl+c and ctrl+v keyboard shortcuts. (linux 64bit, ptq 5.3.0)

Can't test on osx without rebooting right now because it says changes occured on my "computer" (the virtual machine) that require another activation.

And i don't have a bootable window$ partition.

http://soundcloud.com/delt01
Pianoteq 5 STD+blüthner, Renoise 3 • Roland FP-4F + M-Audio Keystation 88es
Intel i5@3.4GHz, 16GB • Linux Mint xfce 64bit

EvilDragon wrote:

Double-clicking the Volume slider opens the note edit for that parameter, for example. From here, I can copy-paste by either right-clicking inside the note edit area, or just Ctrl+C/V.

I see it now.  It works when you double click the volume slider.  Thank you very much for this enlightenment.