Topic: [SOLD]I'm Selling a BRAND NEW NEVER USED QRS PNOscan II + one PNOvoice

Hello, with the authorisation of pianoteq, here an ad to sell my PNOscan II.
this board is completly brand new and has never been used.

le texte en français est a la fin de cet article.

I'm Selling one brand new never used QRS PNOscan II.
it's a brand new item, given to me as a commercial replacement. because of this, it's not anymore under warranty.

With it i give one QRS PNOVoice , who is a  sound module sold by QRS in the past. (it's not sold anymore). all the screws , cables, bags, and items are still in their original plastics bags, and never opened.

it's shipped in an original QRS box. i ship worldwide. i have of course the origial bill if needed.

no stop Rail for making the piano silent is provided.

i don' ship a power supply.
the PNOscan can be powered with a normal USB / Power supply , like the ones used for smartphone, or by buying a separate power supply. it can be powered as well via his own Midi / Usb Port, plugged to a computer.

Je vends un capteur Midi - Fibre optique de marque QRS, PNOscan II completement neuf et jamais utilisé. je donne avec un module sonore basique, le QRS Sound Module PNOVoice, qui possede 2 prises casques.

malgré que l'appareil soit neuf, il n'est pas sous garantie, car il s'agit d'un échange / geste commercial.
je ne fournis pas de barre de blocage des marteaux pour rendre le piano silencieux.
Livré avec manuel d'installations, cables, vis, accessoire tout dans leur sac et boite d'origine dans un état neuf.

Last edited by martyprod (11-01-2016 13:41)
May the music be with you !

Re: [SOLD]I'm Selling a BRAND NEW NEVER USED QRS PNOscan II + one PNOvoice

Up !

(i hope it's allowed )

...that's fine indeed, and the price is...?

DorinD wrote:

...that's fine indeed, and the price is...?

i just sent you a private message using your profile as i don't know if Pianoteq allow us to write the price of an ad here.

Thanks !

The PNOscan has been sold and is not available anymore ! thanks to Modartt and to the buyer !

Last edited by martyprod (11-01-2016 13:42)