Topic: Manual for Pianoteq 4 Stage

This is going to sound like a very naive question, but here goes:  I've been using Pianoteq 4 Stage for a while now, right out of the box without any adjustments to the sound and it's been great.  But now I've started to explore all the alterations that can be made and am looking at buying Pianoteq 5.  So I've gone to the manual (p.15) where it says, "We come now to a brief overview of Pianoteq.  Its interface is divided into two sections …. "  There's the "three instrument section panels" and the "audio engineering section".  And for the life of me, I cannot find the "three instrument section panels" anywhere.  It has to be somewhere on my interface.  Can anybody please tell me where  it is ?

Re: Manual for Pianoteq 4 Stage

Pianoteq Stage is simplified version of Pianoteq, it doesn't have the audio engineering section with the three instrument section panels. That is available only in Standard/Pro.

Hard work and guts!

Ah, thanks much for your reply.  It would be nice if the Pianoteq people could supply the proper manual for the products they sell.  If a person buys the "stage" version, surely Pianoteq could supply a manual online that matches the product.  I spent a lot of time today searching for those three panels as described in the manual.  Thanks again for your information.

The manual is valid for all versions of Pianoteq. It even has a chart that explains which features are available in which version (right at the beginning of it, section 1.3).

Last edited by EvilDragon (09-05-2015 08:30)
Hard work and guts!

Thanks again !  I'm just getting started with adjusting and altering the sounds in Pianoteq and am finding it a steep learning curve.  Appreciate your help ….