Topic: Pianoteq in Logic Pro X

I can easily set up Pianoteq in GarageBand, but I can't figure out how to have Pianoteq appear as an option for instrument channel in the new Logic Pro X. I can create the project in GarageBand and import into Logic, but has anyone set up a multitrack session in Logic Pro X with one of the tracks being a Midi/Pianoteq track? Thanks.

Re: Pianoteq in Logic Pro X

I figured it out, but it was not intuitive. If anyone else encounters this problem, one needs to create a new file with a software instrument track and hold down "shift ]" until "empty channel strip" appears and then click on "instrument" and change to "AU instruments>Modart>Pianoteq 4".

thanks.

It took me some time to figure it out (and I sumbled upon this post, thanks), but it's simpler than that:
Click on the mixer icon in the top row. (Between the knob and the scissors.)
Then go down in the mixer view and
in the appropriate channel go to input. On a small screen this could be hidden, as is on my 15" Macbook Pro. When your mouse hovers over the Text, which  ould be EXS24, or Drum Kit or something else, it changes into three areas. On the left, you can switch it off, in the middle are some controls, but on the right are two triangles. When you click on them, you have the accustomed possibliitly to choose your instruments. (in the bottom is AU-Instruments, then modart ...

I hope this is understandable.

Understandable?

Chris1234, you were BRILLiant

Last edited by Novice (26-07-2015 07:33)

Thanks be  to  you.... exactly what  I  was  looking  for!