Topic: bought but would like to see this added... opinions?
I use MPE and breath controllers and I'm missing a good breath pop, tonguing or spitty sound. Yes, the broken stop is suppose to be similar but it's lacking for me. For one, I'd like the option to keep the pitch of this attack sound at one pitch regardless of the note played. I've done this with an extra instance of Airteq using a plugin but I'm also having trouble with the attack of the Air Envelope. To get more of a breath sound you have to slow the attack which then sounds wrong or later than the principle tone played. But with a quick attack you get the plucky percussion sounds, which can be useful, but not as breath. It also seems like the envelopes are not snappy enough because I often lose the attack of a note when playing fast - and I've made the envelopes as fast as I can - which again, creates too much pluck.
The Tuning (pitch) parameter needs to be controllable by any of the modulators. (Be nice if the pipes had individual pitch and filter parameters.) And (probably not lastly) I'd love to see some type of modulatable distortion/foldback/squelchy/feedback type of effect that could be modulated internally and by MIDI CC for added expression.
I know it's early days but thought I'd just put some ideas in the pot.