Topic: Selling Pianoteq Studio 9 Bundle (25 Instrument Packs Included)
I'm selling my original license for Pianoteq 9 studio bundle for 790 euros (15% less than its current price). This already includes the 25 instrument packs.
If you'll ask for further discount, it's already my lowest offer. Sorry and thanks for understanding.
You can pay me through Paypal (Goods & Services option).
The offer already includes the license transfer fee. You don't have to worry about that.
From what I know, as a buyer, you won't be able to transfer the license further to someone else. Please keep that in mind.
I purchased the license this July 2026 only. As I can't fully utilize its features, I'm letting it go for now.
After I receive your payment, I will facilitate the transfer of license here: https://modartt.com/licence_transfer
and I will update you promptly.
As you can see in the form, the buyer will be needing to provide his/her email and name. Rest assured that your info is safe and will only be used for this transaction.
Please message me directly if interested. I'm based in the Philippines but everyone is welcomed as a buyer. Also, due to timezone differences, please understand if my response may be delayed. Thanks!