Topic: Questions about the TEControl USB MIDI Breath & Bite Control & Airteq
I’ve been using a Yamaha BC2 for a long time—the one that came with my VL70-m (yes, I’m old—I bought it new)—and I have to turn on the VL70-m, even if I’m not going to use it, just to be able to use the BC2, which, by the way, is pretty old and I’ve had to repair more than once.
Airteq is launching today, and I just saw a video where someone from the team was demonstrating how to use a TEControl USB MIDI Breath & Bite Control with Airteq. I’d had it on my radar as a possible replacement for my old BC2, but I have some doubts—especially after my recent experience with Osmose, which I’ll talk about another time, or in another post, or on another forum.
The questions are:
isn’t controlling the sound with head movements a bit too crazy, and won’t we end up disabling two sensors just to keep from going nuts and/or ending up with a stiff neck?
is it a reliable, stable, and durable device?