Topic: Assign parameter to midi controller each time I open the program?

Hello, everyone,

In reading the manual for Pianoteq 8, I've been able to successfully map certain values in the software to my Arturia Keylab 88 Mk II.  Works fine, until I close the program and reopen it, at which time I have to do all that over again.

Is there a way to make these assignations and have them persist after the software is closed? (I'm working in standalone mode, but I suspect the same behavior would be present when using it as a plugin).  Thank you kindly!

Re: Assign parameter to midi controller each time I open the program?

dtownpiano wrote:

Hello, everyone,

In reading the manual for Pianoteq 8, I've been able to successfully map certain values in the software to my Arturia Keylab 88 Mk II.  Works fine, until I close the program and reopen it, at which time I have to do all that over again.

Is there a way to make these assignations and have them persist after the software is closed? (I'm working in standalone mode, but I suspect the same behavior would be present when using it as a plugin).  Thank you kindly!

Options>MIDI>Global Midi Mapping>(save options here)

Re: Assign parameter to midi controller each time I open the program?

NathanShirley wrote:
dtownpiano wrote:

Hello, everyone,

Options>MIDI>Global Midi Mapping>(save options here)

Thanks, Nathan!  Got it!

Last edited by dtownpiano (19-02-2024 20:46)