Topic: Discount code?

I am just wondering if theres any discount code available for the first purchase, I would not like to miss out.

I fell in love with the trial and I would like to buy the stage license, but im not gonna like, its out of my budget.
End of the day I might just gonna get it as it is, but it doesnt hurt to ask I guess.

Thank you!:)

Re: Discount code?

Pablo24 wrote:

I am just wondering if theres any discount code available for the first purchase, I would not like to miss out.

I fell in love with the trial and I would like to buy the stage license, but im not gonna like, its out of my budget.
End of the day I might just gonna get it as it is, but it doesnt hurt to ask I guess.

I don't think so. If you hang around for a few weeks you might find someone selling their license. People try to learn the piano and give up so..

Key Fumbler wrote:
Pablo24 wrote:

I don't think so. If you hang around for a few weeks you might find someone selling their license. People try to learn the piano and give up so..

Thank you for the tip!
I did not know you could resell.

However im kinda set on the two instrument pack, steinway d and bluthner.

Pablo24 wrote:
Key Fumbler wrote:
Pablo24 wrote:

Thank you for the tip!
I did not know you could resell.

However im kinda set on the two instrument pack, steinway d and bluthner.

You can buy a resold reduced price license, but if you do so you cannot sell that on yet again - it's a one-time deal.
I think this is fair enough - stops resellers using it like a rental market!

Good luck with getting the packs you want. All the modern piano packs are excellent and you can also download the free (to existing Pianoteq users) kivir pack with the vintage Pleyel, Errard and CP80 which work fine for modern productions amongst other more historic sound instruments for period classical music.

So Pianoteq really comes with multiple pianos already.  Have a listen to the Pleyel demos in the kivir pack.

https://www.modartt.com/pleyel1926

Last edited by Key Fumbler (04-02-2024 13:51)

Pablo24 wrote:

If you really are stretching your budget too much, used is the way to go as already mentioned. But that way you might not get the instruments you want and would need to purchase add-on later, if you really want that.

Alternatively, you can hold on tight on the demo, which is limited only a tiny bit, and buy during a sale. They typically have a 20% off sale during Black Friday and Summer, which both might be more that you would like to wait, but are predictable. Sometimes they have similar sales at other times, so you can plan for a 6 month wait while tracking the website if you get lucky.

If that's too much wait, just go with the full price now with the minimal option and maybe update later (e.g. to Pro or to other instrument packs) at the discount. The upgrade is very fair and they ask you only for the difference compared to what you have already paid.