Topic: Relaxing Piano in Minor: Vol 3

Latest iteration of 20 songs with various changes with a focus on a more relaxed approach. Differences include
- Again removed use of the sustain petal for greater clarity - inhuman fingering
- More constrained adherence to chord progressions
- 5 different bass line configurations
- Added atmospheric reverb
- Still using NY Steinway D : Prelude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZznmQR8...mp;index=1

Enjoy

Re: Relaxing Piano in Minor: Vol 3

kencarlino wrote:

Latest iteration of 20 songs with various changes with a focus on a more relaxed approach. Differences include
- Again removed use of the sustain petal for greater clarity - inhuman fingering

Enjoy

Hi ken,

I had to go back and listen to Vol. 1 and Vol 2. Because this Vol 3 is different.
And I was confirmed, this Vol. 3 is the best so far. I like this sound better, the sound, the timbre and, yes, the chord progression. 1 and 2 is not bad, I listened to them in the background when doing things. But, now I want to listen to this, it is hard to explain but when you compare, , Vol 3 give me more feeling of that this is the one…..

Thank you ken  Keep shining!

btw, many people don’t expand their musical taste as they grow older. Thanks to this forum, among other things, I expand my musical taste all the time, although some year from 80. it’s healthy. Thanks to you ken, budo, paulvanbladel, 1Muddy dog, Doonan, borealis….well, everyone uploading music in this forum, thank you!

Each musical genre has something special to offer, and a picture is worth a thousand words, but a piece of music is worth a thousand pictures.
Or as someone else said: If a picture is worth a thousand word... music is worth a million.

Best wishes,

Stig

Re: Relaxing Piano in Minor: Vol 3

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:
kencarlino wrote:

Enjoy

Hi ken,

I had to go back and listen to Vol. 1 and Vol 2. Because this Vol 3 is different.
And I was confirmed, this Vol. 3 is the best so far. I like this sound better, the sound, the timbre and, yes, the chord progression. 1 and 2 is not bad, I listened to them in the background when doing things. But, now I want to listen to this, it is hard to explain but when you compare, , Vol 3 give me more feeling of that this is the one…..

Thank you ken  Keep shining!

btw, many people don’t expand their musical taste as they grow older. Thanks to this forum, among other things, I expand my musical taste all the time, although some year from 80. it’s healthy. Thanks to you ken, budo, paulvanbladel, 1Muddy dog, Doonan, borealis….well, everyone uploading music in this forum, thank you!

Each musical genre has something special to offer, and a picture is worth a thousand words, but a piece of music is worth a thousand pictures.
Or as someone else said: If a picture is worth a thousand word... music is worth a million.

Best wishes,

Stig

Hi Stig, thank you very much for taking the time to listen and even compare to the previous 2 collections of this similar direction. I'm glad to hear this one sits the best with you out of the 3 as I also agree. In fact much of the change was based on your previous feedback, so thank you!

Indeed it's very interesting to see everyone here take their skills and approach what they play and create in different ways but often with a common subset of tools (Pianoteq).   

Ken