Topic: MIDI Playlist in Ipad

Hello,

I just got PTQ8 for Ipad and I am having problems understanding MIDI playlist. I can only load one file at a time. If i tap "Add", a window with all files opens, but all midi files previously saved are greyed out, so I cannot import them.

Also, in the midi playlist I can manage to have only one file, while I guess, being a playlist, it should be possible to play more than one.

The manual look like is written mainly for the computer versions, and I cannot find infos about how this all works in iOS.

Re: MIDI Playlist in Ipad

Pillo wrote:

Hello,

I just got PTQ8 for Ipad and I am having problems understanding MIDI playlist. I can only load one file at a time. If i tap "Add", a window with all files opens, but all midi files previously saved are greyed out, so I cannot import them.

Also, in the midi playlist I can manage to have only one file, while I guess, being a playlist, it should be possible to play more than one.

The manual look like is written mainly for the computer versions, and I cannot find infos about how this all works in iOS.

Don't know about the greyed out bit but load midi file, select files, then open. This will replace the list but won't add to it. Have fun.

Re: MIDI Playlist in Ipad

I see! I can select multiple files to load. That creates a playlist of...well... multilple files

I thought I could add them one after another to the current playlist. But each time you load a file or multiple files, a new playlist is created.

Not the most intuitive way, but it works.

Thanks!

Last edited by Pillo (08-02-2024 11:07)