Topic: Idea for reviews: 24h license.

I noticed there is no video review of 8.2 version yet.

On youtube there was a comparison posted in last weeks of pianoteq and other VSTs, but was using version 6. Other comparison from few days used version 8 but didn't sound like 8.2.
Well, this can damage pianoteq publicity, specialy the last upgrade refinfments.
Thinking about that I got an idea :

What about offer 24h of free license of the latest version for youtubers who create reviews and comparisons?
It could be like one day of full 88 keys sound or perhaps 12h of software use runing work.

Re: Idea for reviews: 24h license.

Beto-Music wrote:

On youtube there was a comparison posted in last weeks of pianoteq and other VSTs, but was using version 6. Other comparison from few days used version 8 but didn't sound like 8.2.
Well, this can damage pianoteq publicity, specialy the last upgrade refinfments.

What about offer 24h of free license of the latest version for youtubers who create reviews and comparisons?
It could be like one day of full 88 keys sound or perhaps 12h of software use runing work.

I already have the studio version, Beto-Music.

I'm kind of interested in creating one to compare Pianoteq v6, v7, v8.1.3, and the latest version 8.2.

The guitar also needs a special video to cover the realism of the new update.

What I don't have right now is Organtec. If I have one, I will make the video demo as well. Back in the day, I used to play the Yamaha Electone.

That would be at least three or four videos.

YouTube page: Dulistan Heman

Beto-Music wrote:

In any case, just to test sound, the demo is enough...

Pianoteq Pro - Bechstein - Blüthner - Grotrian - K2 - Kremsegg 1 & 2 - Petrof - Steingraeber - Steinway B & D - YC5
Kawai CL35 & MP11

That will be nice :-)

Phil Best probably will also make a video about 8.2, since he always talk about new pianoteq sound refinements.
I don't want to be the one to tell Modartt what they should do, but 8.2 pleased so many people that it probably deserves some nice videos. I see no need to wait version 9 to create a promotional video.

I still remamber the first audio I ever heard from pianoteq, days before the first beta test, before the first version release. It was Rachmaninoff Op.23  No.5.  Compared to the rendering usin 8.2 it's like compare night and day.
I had the mp3 of the early version, but the HD broked year ago.

I wish Niclas have the vintage recording. It would be amazing to show how much pianoteq evolved in realism.

The 8.2 rendering of Op 23 No.5 is in the C. Bechstein mp3 demo page:

https://www.modartt.com/steingraeber

dulistan heman wrote:

I already have the studio version, Beto-Music.

I'm kind of interested in creating one to compare Pianoteq v6, v7, v8.1.3, and the latest version 8.2.

The guitar also needs a special video to cover the realism of the new update.

What I don't have right now is Organtec. If I have one, I will make the video demo as well. Back in the day, I used to play the Yamaha Electone.

That would be at least three or four videos.

Last edited by Beto-Music (26-01-2024 19:23)

marcos daniel wrote:
Beto-Music wrote:

In any case, just to test sound, the demo is enough...

That's true! One of the winners of the latest video competition used the demo version of Pianoteq. Same goes for Organteq - you can do a lot with the demo.