Topic: Sounds from preset Experimental: A Clockwork Organ (Organteq 2)

Sounds from preset Experimental: A Clockwork Organ (Organteq 2)

I’m using stops(sounds) from preset Experimental: A Clockwork organ in Organteq 2. It sounds a bit like whatever you want to imagine, ”kind of many trumpets / strings/ analog synths etc etc ….. blended”, depending of these clusterchords/polychords, more and less. An experiment again! Like that cluster.

In the background in the second section after changing key, I have little of a small brass section but it drowns  in the Organteq sound. And bass from Organteq 2 pedal some places. (but the pedals in the video have no midichannel connected, but there is a bass, not the shown….Grrr mistakes).
What a fantastic toolbox we have, I love Organteq 2.

I suggest you might turn up the volume a bit to hear more details…..,but it is coming a bit different and more forte in section two when change key (Headphones used in recording)

You don't necessarily have to play conventional music all the time, it's fun to experiment.  I mean, music that is generally expected by people based on what is common, at a specific time, in a specific culture. For example chorale music with church organ.

I don't think anyone listening to this piece can believe it's a church organ (a person that have not heard of Organteq).

Notice, I just wanted to say a word to my listeners and commenters. There are, again, many more stops used than can be seen in the video (bad Mac mini cpu) and it irritates me.  I'm just embarrassed about not being able to do everything right when I know how it should be. I’m so sorry for that. I hope you will understand.
Thank you all for listening.
And thanks to Stephen for those cluster chords I once got.

And thanks to Roman and the team - what can I say, can’t find enough words to show my gratitude. It’s soooo ….Experimental,  unknowns musical lands.

https://youtu.be/KdGYPplmnz0

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Sounds from preset Experimental: A Clockwork Organ (Organteq 2)

Hi Stig, very cool, I like this a lot! A super lush synth. If not knowing this is Organteq I would never think organ here.

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Stig, very cool, I like this a lot! A super lush synth. If not knowing this is Organteq I would never think organ here.

Thank you so much ken   

Best wishes,

Stig

This is very nice, Stig. And inspiring; makes me want to see what I can do with this piece using Organteq.

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (28-01-2024 14:30)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

Stephen_Doonan wrote:

This is very nice, Stig. And inspiring; makes me want to see what I can do with this piece using Organteq.

Thank you Steve, I appreciate your comment.

Best wishes,

Stig