Topic: Feature request: option to display numeric values for parameters

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. As a time-saver when comparing A/B it would be great to be able to see, at a glance, all of the numeric values for the parameter sliders instead of right-clicking on everything.

Re: Feature request: option to display numeric values for parameters

dazric wrote:

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. As a time-saver when comparing A/B it would be great to be able to see, at a glance, all of the numeric values for the parameter sliders instead of right-clicking on everything.

it’s a good idea, but I guess it would be not practical given the number of parameters to take into consideration. If you include all the sliders , the note edit values ( the list of parameters at note level is just out this world with the pro version ) . In addition you would need to include the microphones used , their xyz position and parameters ) .  What coud  work would be the ability to export all parameters in a text or pdf and also to have an fxp editor . At the end of the day an fxp file contains all parameters and their hexa value .

Haha, yes I know there are gazillions of parameters in Pianoteq. I was thinking it would be useful to have the numbers displayed just for the main sliders, such as Hammer hardness, and the sliders in the Effects section.

Let me add kerosene to the fireplace:

What about an option to sellect what features would be alteted by a given fxp?
Ex: You highlight what adjusts would change when you import a fxp file.