Topic: 12 bar blues, 2 guitars and Organteq 2 (Improvisation)

Here I try to use the blues progression chords I, IV and V and In the key of E, the I chord is E7, the IV chord is A7, and the V chord is B7.(but I change keys)

I have now learned that In technical terms, the 12 bar blues is a chord progression that lasts for 12 bars, or measures. These 12 bars are then typically repeated throughout the course of the song. And I repeat and repeat and….      and I improvise with acustic guitar one, accompaniment from guitar two (and Orgtq
It's a bit different than playing Bach Toccata and Händel Oratorio Messiah with Organteq....

You may need to turn up the volume a bit.
Hope you enjoy! I had fun!

https://youtu.be/-PE_NcUgeTU

All the best, everyone,

Stig

Re: 12 bar blues, 2 guitars and Organteq 2 (Improvisation)

very nice!  an experiment with an excellent outcome i like all the key changes and the mix of instruments.

budo wrote:

very nice!  an experiment with an excellent outcome i like all the key changes and the mix of instruments.

Thank you so much budo for that "excellent outcome". Appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Here I try to use the blues progression chords I, IV and V and In the key of E, the I chord is E7, the IV chord is A7, and the V chord is B7.(but I change keys)

I have now learned that In technical terms, the 12 bar blues is a chord progression that lasts for 12 bars, or measures. These 12 bars are then typically repeated throughout the course of the song. And I repeat and repeat and….      and I improvise with acustic guitar one, accompaniment from guitar two (and Orgtq
It's a bit different than playing Bach Toccata and Händel Oratorio Messiah with Organteq....

All the best, everyone,

Stig

Stig. this is delightful and so creative! I'm in awe of the wealth of your musical ideas and affinity for so many styles and genres.

Enjoyed this!!

All my best,
Robert

algorhythms wrote:
Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

All the best, everyone,

Stig

Stig. this is delightful and so creative! I'm in awe of the wealth of your musical ideas and affinity for so many styles and genres.

Enjoyed this!!

All my best,
Robert

Thank you Robert. I'm eternally grateful.

Best wishes,

Stig