Topic: Froberger suite X Sarabande

https://youtu.be/8Zf51pQ5JKc?si=S0e3-x7C5ianxsex

Re: Froberger suite X Sarabande

Nice to hear a Sarabande, have myself of course played Händels sarabande.

Beautiful playing! Beautiful sound! Well done again. What a true example of flawless expression of feelings - for some reason I was moved…listening to this.
How can you play so pp ppp ? You probably have a very good Touch Response or Touch sensitive keyboard that change how soft or loud the sound plays according to the strength of your playing.
Btw, it could be nice to her this on harpsichord....

Have not heard of this composer before. Strange that Froberger's compositions were known to and studied by, among many others, Pachelbel, Buxtehude, Couperin, Handel, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart……but people don’t talk about him today.

Anyway, I always enjoy your playing, and, thank you very much for your care and concern about my health, you are very kind.

All the best to you,

Stig

Re: Froberger suite X Sarabande

Hey Stig,
Thanks for the great comments.

You should listen Sokolov playing Froberger, it's amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2krTDn6MSWY
Take care
paul

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Nice to hear a Sarabande, have myself of course played Händels sarabande.

Beautiful playing! Beautiful sound! Well done again. What a true example of flawless expression of feelings - for some reason I was moved…listening to this.
How can you play so pp ppp ? You probably have a very good Touch Response or Touch sensitive keyboard that change how soft or loud the sound plays according to the strength of your playing.
Btw, it could be nice to her this on harpsichord....

Have not heard of this composer before. Strange that Froberger's compositions were known to and studied by, among many others, Pachelbel, Buxtehude, Couperin, Handel, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart……but people don’t talk about him today.

Anyway, I always enjoy your playing, and, thank you very much for your care and concern about my health, you are very kind.

All the best to you,

Stig