Topic: Once upon a time there was this organ with 27 trumpets…

Once upon a time there was this organ with 27 trumpets…

In my imaginary world there was this Organ with 27 trumpets and some trombones (in the background) giving a concert.  This is how it could have sounded 
I can't stop experimenting with Organteq 2.

And - with a nice ending, the whole orchestra held its breath, while the four best trumpet players ended the concert with some beautiful chords. 

Mixed with headphones, feel free to use for details. You may need to turn down the volume a little depending on the sensitivity of the headphones

”Everything in Organteq can be tweaked - from the composition of the organ to the sound of each pipe - making it possible to reproduce a wide variety of existing organs or to explore unknowns musical lands".   I love these last words     .....unknowns musical lands :) !!!!

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...umpets.mp3

Stay tuned, more unknown musical lands probably coming….

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Once upon a time there was this organ with 27 trumpets…

Hi Stig, you managed the "Wall of Sound", for me this has a very 70s sound. Very interesting how the combination of all the trumpets blended to some big single sound.  Well done. I like the drums and bass too, looks like we are on a similar vibe at the moment in that respect.

Ken

Re: Once upon a time there was this organ with 27 trumpets…

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Stig, you managed the "Wall of Sound", for me this has a very 70s sound. Very interesting how the combination of all the trumpets blended to some big single sound.  Well done. I like the drums and bass too, looks like we are on a similar vibe at the moment in that respect.

Ken

Thank you ken for comment. Appreciate it. Yes, it's nice to sometimes use bass and drums, although I'm not so good at it. Nice that "similar vibe" Thank you.

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (27-10-2023 16:49)