Topic: Mic section - requests

Not sure it's already an option but I haven't seen it so far.

1. I'd like to be able reset the whole mic section with a single click, a button perhaps within the mic interface..

2. Also it's very cool that if you right click on each mic, you see 5 different parameters which you can reset individually, but I think it would be more efficient if there was also an option to reset all 5 parameters at once, an additional button too maybe?

3. On a different note, I like to experiment with mics a lot, moving them with the mouse and listening to the variation in sound, seeking a sweet spot which is always almost there but nah it's then either too close or too far, and then you have to start from scratch because moving the mic closer/further on the right window of the mic's interface changes the sound you initially liked.

I'd love to be able to move the mics on a XYZ space, a single space instead of 2 different spaces, a single space which you could even rotate right/left and up/down so you can get a better view of the piano and mics as per need. As an addition, maybe a couple of buttons with 2 different pre-assigned views (the ones by default), just throwing in some ideas

4. A minor issue also, sometimes with the current views of the piano/mic's I really struggle to select one mic among 3 or 4 so I can drag it around and change its position, I even end up sliding the fron mic's right or left so I can get access to the mic right behind. In some scenarios the second view (right window) doesn't help either, would be nice to be able to select mics in a convenient way other than clicking on them

P85>Kawai CA97>Numa XGT>FP90X>LX706
Pianoteq 8 Pro (all instruments) + Organteq 2
i7 4790K W10 64bits + Behringer UMC1820
http://youtube.com/DavidIzquierdoAzzouz