Topic: Wow what fantastic sounds you can get with Organteq 2!!

Wow what fantastic sounds you can get with Organteq 2!!

Dear listeners,

As an experimenter, I will find this to be the start of a Fourth Symphony Cacophony, alongside constantly looking for, and finding, more forgotten, different pieces, diamonds, of more recent composers to see the light of day, to make them known to the forum's listeners   

Love Orgtq 2 sound palette!

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...est%20.mp3

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Wow what fantastic sounds you can get with Organteq 2!!

Yes, Organteq (2) sounds great ! It has a high CPU usage, though, when pushing down the pedal to have the big sound.

Last edited by Borealis (30-09-2023 18:21)
Que Bastet soit avec vous et avec votre mistigri !

Borealis wrote:

Yes, Organteq (2) sounds great ! It has a high CPU usage, though, when pushing down the pedal to have the big sound.

Thank you borealis. yes, v.2 have all doors open - one can change so many many parameters now, a real toolbox. Orgtq 2 just totally blew me away with the many new exciting features!

Best wishes,

stig

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:
Borealis wrote:

Thank you borealis. yes, v.2 have all doors open - one can change so many many parameters now, a real toolbox. Orgtq 2 just totally blew me away with the many new exciting features!

Best wishes,

stig

Same here. Pretty incredible upgrade. Johann Sebastian Modartt rocks.

Pianoteq 8 Pro Studio with Classical Guitar and Organteq 2

Another great representation of the new release, high drama and cinematic appeal I can image as well.  Nicely done!

kencarlino wrote:

Another great representation of the new release, high drama and cinematic appeal I can image as well.  Nicely done!

Thank you ken. The comment made my day 

Best wishes,

Stig

Fleer wrote:
Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:
Borealis wrote:

Best wishes,

stig

Same here. Pretty incredible upgrade. Johann Sebastian Modartt rocks.

Thank you Fleer for listening. I appreciate it 

Best wishes,

Stig