Topic: The beautiful sound from Steinway B Cinematic

I like this Steinway B more and more. Playing slow with nice chords here, I think it is a….. beautiful sound.

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...ematic.mp3

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: The beautiful sound from Steinway B Cinematic

Makes me want to revisit this Steinway B !

very beautiful indeed.  i also like the B a lot and use it from time to time.  i wish it could get a facelift, though (i think it wasn't part of the NY/Hamburg D revamp, but maybe i'm wrong).

Gaston wrote:

Makes me want to revisit this Steinway B !

Thank you Gérard for listening. Nice to hear from you. try all presets, I like the Late evening-preset.

Best wishes,

Stig

budo wrote:

very beautiful indeed.  i also like the B a lot and use it from time to time.  i wish it could get a facelift, though (i think it wasn't part of the NY/Hamburg D revamp, but maybe i'm wrong).

Thank you budo

Best wishes,

Stig

Steinway B does have a sweetness, I think sometimes I have overlooked it as it's sound can be more subtle than then full size grands that make up a big chunk of Pianoteq. Thanks for sharing and showing this instrument in the right setting!

kencarlino wrote:

Steinway B does have a sweetness, I think sometimes I have overlooked it as it's sound can be more subtle than then full size grands that make up a big chunk of Pianoteq. Thanks for sharing and showing this instrument in the right setting!

Thank you ken. I like especially the preset Dreamy and preset Late Evening for a certain kind of music.

Best wishes,

Stig