Topic: Steinway B Cosmic

Steinway B Cosmic

Nobody seems to use this preset Cosmic, or very rarely.
This is how it sounds.

https://youtu.be/_Cq8VCqWCbk

I've used Cosmic a few times, useful sound depending on what kind of music you're working with. Here an example of how I used preset cosmic with Steingraeber 5 years ago, September 2018. I have always experimented with the Pianoteq sounds and here I used pitch bender quite heavily to get ”space cosmic” effects + clips. 
This Steingraeber cosmic made a big impression on people at the time ( 979 views ).

https://youtu.be/wORxpK2vyOI

When we think about the possibilities with all Pianoteq instruments, presets and layering and more, so we really have a big "toolbox".
(Cosmic, relating to the cosmos, the extraterrestrial vastness, or the universe in contrast to the earth alone)

Bechstein, Petrof, and Mistral  also have Cosmic presets

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Steinway B Cosmic

I figure why use the cosmic preset when I can bang my head against the wall for hours trying to achieve this sound with a pipeline of 10 plugins.   I think I need to learn to slow down my tempo to be able to use these presets.

Great job presenting the cosmic presets. I do favor the first example but it's not really an apple to apple comparison.

Ken

kencarlino wrote:

I figure why use the cosmic preset when I can bang my head against the wall for hours trying to achieve this sound with a pipeline of 10 plugins.   I think I need to learn to slow down my tempo to be able to use these presets.

Great job presenting the cosmic presets. I do favor the first example but it's not really an apple to apple comparison.

Ken

Thank you so much for comment ken. I appreciate you are listening and giving comment. Nice to read your kind thoughts.

Best wishes,

Stig

The Cosmic one is nice for some retro and psychedelic vibes (my feel)

Que Bastet soit avec vous et avec votre mistigri !

Borealis wrote:

The Cosmic one is nice for some retro and psychedelic vibes (my feel)

Thank you Borealis for listening and as always, thank you so much for your support.

Best wishes,

Stig