Topic: My 2023 Album - Ruby

Hi everyone!

I would like to share my new album which was released today. There are a total of ten tunes in this album and all the piano parts were recorded using Pianoteq pianos. Here is the YouTube link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=O...vr7CS4GACY

It is also available on other major platforms like Spotify, Soundcloud and Apple Music.

Here are the Pianoteq instruments I used for each track:

1. The Intro: Steingraeber
2. Tell Me: Steingraeber
3. Demons: YC5
4. Daydreaming: Steingraeber
5. Ruby: Steingraeber
6. November: YC5, Steingraeber
7. Divargar: Blüthner
8. Lighthouse: Steingraeber
9. Stranger: Blüthner
10. Relief: Steingraeber

Also, here is a video I made with the title track 'Ruby' in case you are interested to watch :)

https://youtu.be/9aWd0Liz_Y8?si=RsfCQIJ71LwELRsN

I hope you enjoy listening to the album!

Cheers,

Kaman

Re: My 2023 Album - Ruby

Hi Kaman,

Thanks for sharing!  Listened to the Intro, for me it had progressive rock vibe to it or perhaps the dawn of progressive.  Jumped to Demons and I think my suspicions were right about the influences. Ruby the titled track is quite cinematic, nice.

My favs from this album are Intro, Demons, Ruby and Stranger. I can't say there is one style in this album but that isn't bad thing. Well done!

Ken

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Kaman,

Thanks for sharing!  Listened to the Intro, for me it had progressive rock vibe to it or perhaps the dawn of progressive.  Jumped to Demons and I think my suspicions were right about the influences. Ruby the titled track is quite cinematic, nice.

My favs from this album are Intro, Demons, Ruby and Stranger. I can't say there is one style in this album but that isn't bad thing. Well done!

Ken

Thanks Ken!

I have to say that you are spot on about the progressive vibe point. I actually grew up listening to prog rock for a good number of years (and still) and often have that tendency to be 'proggy' at times when writing music. In this album, I decided to unleash all my tendencies and do whatever I want which is why, in referring to your second point, the album doesn't follow a particular style which is again something I completely agree with. Thanks again for the comments and have a nice day/night!

Kaman

beautiful work!  i really liked Ruby and Lighthouse.  the EP solo was great ... i guess that wasn't pianoteq?

budo wrote:

beautiful work!  i really liked Ruby and Lighthouse.  the EP solo was great ... i guess that wasn't pianoteq?

Thanks budo! Yes, all the acoustic piano parts are Pianoteq but the electric pianos are Lounge Lizard.