Topic: Hantise (piano, Bassoon, Baryton-Bass)

Hello !
my new composition, Hantise
Poème by Stuart Merrill
https://youtu.be/jhYWDvWCdSk
thanks for comments and listening !

Re: Hantise (piano, Bassoon, Baryton-Bass)

These instruments combined with your voice give a nice atmosphere to this music. I like the bassoon, super, and the piano sound is good for the feeling.
As always - great job! No need to change anything here. Well done Krisp!  And thanks for the english text in the video 

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

These instruments combined with your voice give a nice atmosphere to this music. I like the bassoon, super, and the piano sound is good for the feeling.
As always - great job! No need to change anything here. Well done Krisp!  And thanks for the english text in the video 

Best wishes,

Stig

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.

For the translation, I did it a bit as much as I could. For example, I don't know if the term "Versperal" has the same meaning in English as in French. In French, this gives not only the idea of an hour of the evening, but also a precious, of a religious silence like an evening prayer. This also agrees with the idea in the poem of the censer mists. All this compares religious impressions and the fantastic of a spectrum presence. Difficult to render well in a foreign language that I do not master as well.

I must also tell you that I am betraying a little the cause of my dear Pianoteq.

Here I use SpitfireAudio's sampled piano, BBCSO Pro, with a set of microphones mixing a decca, a couple of ribbons nearby, and supplements...

I may test the comparison with Pianoteq to see if I can give it a feeling of depth specific to a real room (which is in my opinion decisive in an accompanying piano context).

But maybe you will also give me your impression on the sound of the piano, in this new perspective as it is a sample just added to the BBCso! (And sorry sorry... Pianoteq that remains my recommendable piano!)

Krisp wrote:

I must also tell you that I am betraying a little the cause of my dear Pianoteq.

Here I use SpitfireAudio's sampled piano, BBCSO Pro, with a set of microphones mixing a decca, a couple of ribbons nearby, and supplements...

I may test the comparison with Pianoteq to see if I can give it a feeling of depth specific to a real room (which is in my opinion decisive in an accompanying piano context).

But maybe you will also give me your impression on the sound of the piano, in this new perspective as it is a sample just added to the BBCso! (And sorry sorry... Pianoteq that remains my recommendable piano!)

I probably suspected that this is not Pianoteq, but it doesn't bother me, the sound is good in this context. Of course ot would be nice to hear it with Ptq   

Best wishes,

Stig

I really like the Bassoon, it stands out for me. I was surprised with the vocals as the vast majority of songs share here tend to be instrumentals, but quite enjoyable for sure.

kencarlino wrote:

I really like the Bassoon, it stands out for me. I was surprised with the vocals as the vast majority of songs share here tend to be instrumentals, but quite enjoyable for sure.

Thanks ! I am singer, so, I use my instrument very often.

Hello dear pianotequistes.

Another turn at the competition for a new piano - singing piece:
So I use the BBC so pro piano and I record my voice in my office here with a Schoeps MK4.
The style, you are used to it with me, is a little past tense.
Thank you for your comments and criticisms!

K.
https://youtu.be/PDK2TJevG3k?si=cNP959D7pQBjkFMn

Krisp wrote:

So I use the BBC so pro piano and I record my voice in my office here with a Schoeps MK4.

K.

beautiful!

budo wrote:
Krisp wrote:

K.

beautiful!

:-)