Topic: Some Fusion

With the Harp :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vnADo1DbQ

The synth comes from Surge. A piece for Sean Rickman (maybe...)

Que Bastet soit avec vous et avec votre mistigri !

Re: Some Fusion

Great energy Borealis! Really enjoy this - classic synthiness, and the growing engine of combined lines is compelling.

Gotta say I love this kind of space where a jazz motif (or just interesting chordal structures, or ostinato/line repeats like with a 'carnival' atmosphere building excitement of a sort) is shaped to someone's electronica based vision. ssSuper!

Pianoteq Studio Bundle (Pro plus all instruments)  - Kawai MP11 digital piano - Yamaha HS8 monitors

Great work building up the song, and great patience introducing the various instruments to the song. It started out full and you kept managing to squeeze one more instrument into the mix without it getting muddled, well done!

Qexl wrote:

Great energy Borealis! Really enjoy this - classic synthiness, and the growing engine of combined lines is compelling.

Gotta say I love this kind of space where a jazz motif (or just interesting chordal structures, or ostinato/line repeats like with a 'carnival' atmosphere building excitement of a sort) is shaped to someone's electronica based vision. ssSuper!

Thanks for your comment, Qexl ! Glad you enjoyed this piece and its crossover aspect.

kencarlino wrote:

Great work building up the song, and great patience introducing the various instruments to the song. It started out full and you kept managing to squeeze one more instrument into the mix without it getting muddled, well done!

Many thanks, ken ! Yes, Mixing is something not so easy. Glad it worked for you !

Hi Borealis,

I like how the music grows with gradually more instruments. And I like, as Qexl, the ostinato feel in it. Ostinato is familiar as I used it with xylophones long ago in music. And how the drums comes in more and more also good.
Well done!

Enjoyed it

Best wishes,

Stig

Thanks, Stig !

very cool!  loved how the track built and how the drums kicked in.  fun progression too!

budo wrote:

very cool!  loved how the track built and how the drums kicked in.  fun progression too!

Thanks, budo !