Topic: Chopin Waltz in B Minor, Op 69 No 2

Chopin's waltz in B minor is tinged with melancholy and filled with nostalgic glances back to a time when things seemed happier. The few moments of happiness in the work are soon overshadowed as the waltz returns to play out with its opening theme.

https://youtu.be/Vfx2YYuHyBQ

I used the Steinway Model D (Hamburg) from PianoTeq 8.

I hope you will enjoy the piece, and thank you for listening !

Re: Chopin Waltz in B Minor, Op 69 No 2

Very enjoyable listen, not sure which preset of the Steinway you used but it fit the mood of the song very well and almost as if a waltz on a sinking ship as it has some sad hopelessness feeling, for me anyway.

kencarlino wrote:

Very enjoyable listen, not sure which preset of the Steinway you used but it fit the mood of the song very well and almost as if a waltz on a sinking ship as it has some sad hopelessness feeling, for me anyway.

Hey kencarlino

Thanks for your comment and thanks for listening! Glad you enjoyed it - I liked the sinking ship analogy
Sorry, I should have listed the preset: It was the "closed mic classical" preset, although I also made some small changes to the velocity curve.

Keep well..

Agree, enjoyed it very much. I like your alterations to the preset 1MuddyDog too! Thank you.

Pianoteq Studio Bundle (Pro plus all instruments)  - Kawai MP11 digital piano - Yamaha HS8 monitors

Qexl wrote:

Agree, enjoyed it very much. I like your alterations to the preset 1MuddyDog too! Thank you.

Hey Qexl,

Thanks very much for your comment, glad you enjoyed the piece