Topic: Scarborough Fair - Reharmonised DEZ 2023

Key of D Dorian...

Played with PianoTeq 8 - Bluethner Felt 1, PianoTeq 7 - Electra Basic, and Arturia CS-80 V4 - Aftertouch Surprise (there's no aftertouch - HA!)

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...zation.mp3

Re: Scarborough Fair - Reharmonised DEZ 2023

Hi Dez, I like the mix of instruments, nicely done! Yes perhaps aftertouch or other control would give the wind instrument a bit more expression, but even without it can add to the somber mood of the song.

Enjoying hearing your harmony ideas there DEZ - to me, it gives a completely original feel - and it's great knowing you continue to explore and are making interesting multi-part layered works - hat is again off to you! Cheers.

Pianoteq Studio Bundle (Pro plus all instruments)  - Kawai MP11 digital piano - Yamaha HS8 monitors

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Dez, I like the mix of instruments, nicely done! Yes perhaps aftertouch or other control would give the wind instrument a bit more expression, but even without it can add to the somber mood of the song.

Thanks for your comment - I'm thinking about getting an MPE controller, but which one? Then I can have individual note bends, aftertouch and noteoffs... Still considering ???

Qexl wrote:

Enjoying hearing your harmony ideas there DEZ - to me, it gives a completely original feel - and it's great knowing you continue to explore and are making interesting multi-part layered works - hat is again off to you! Cheers.

I'm still enjoying my 'voyage' of discovery, but feel I'm neglecting my technique... Thanks for your continued encouragement !!!