Topic: Wait Till You See Her (Pianoteq)

here's a solo performance of a relatively underplayed tune by Rodgers and Hart, "Wait Till You See Her."  it's a beautiful tune that should be better known, imo!  i did some very minor reharmonization.

https://youtu.be/vk5frfkwRb0

Re: Wait Till You See Her (Pianoteq)

Mellow and beautiful (one more) !

Que Bastet soit avec vous et avec votre mistigri !

This is soooo beautiful!
Soft, dreamy, very enjoyable and then the short forte, 3.07 - 3.21, wonderfully played, I woke up from the dream but only for a moment. Love this piece.

And as always, the end, last section one and a half minutes - super nice, especially pleasant, giving a sense of happy satisfaction.

Thank you budo for bringing this up.

Always my best to you,

Stig

p s the ending in Night and Day - The last two chords! Wow what a completely sudden and not expected abrupt end. Love it!

Borealis wrote:

Mellow and beautiful (one more) !

thank you so much!

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

This is soooo beautiful!
Soft, dreamy, very enjoyable and then the short forte, 3.07 - 3.21, wonderfully played, I woke up from the dream but only for a moment. Love this piece.

And as always, the end, last section one and a half minutes - super nice, especially pleasant, giving a sense of happy satisfaction.

Thank you budo for bringing this up.

Always my best to you,

Stig

p s the ending in Night and Day - The last two chords! Wow what a completely sudden and not expected abrupt end. Love it!

thank you so much for your comments and for listening!  and i'm glad you liked the other track too