Topic: Classical Guitar Electrified No 2 (test)

A bit slower piece with different sound than in my first one, Classical Guitar Electrified demo.

I tried to get a longer sound (the greater the soundboard mechanical impedance, the longer the sound becomes). And a softer sound, than in my first one.
It’s so nice to experiment with new instruments. I hope, suppose, we soon get updates to Organteq, Guitar and pianos. Modartt is always working hard.

It is a great company with great people,  great products, a clearly defined purpose and I feel that they have a working environment that supports their valuable employees.

https://youtu.be/zrSeYPMEzGE

All the best, everyone,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (18-06-2023 15:50)

Re: Classical Guitar Electrified No 2 (test)

Quite interesting, it's very emotive. Was the guitar only processed in Pianoteq or did you have some external effects?

Thanks for sharing!

Re: Classical Guitar Electrified No 2 (test)

kencarlino wrote:

Quite interesting, it's very emotive. Was the guitar only processed in Pianoteq or did you have some external effects?

Thanks for sharing!

All small changes are made within the sound, no extra applications, no extra effects.
And trying this electrified because there is no demo on website  for this guitar so far.

Thank you kencarlino for listening and comment. I like that ”emotive”. Very kind.
Stay tuned, more electrified is coming

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (21-06-2023 11:31)