Topic: Celesta

Talking about Celesta in post Thank you Modartt.
Here is my celesta demo.    Can you guess the composer??

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...sta%20.mp3

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (31-05-2023 21:12)

Re: Celesta

Lovely! As you haven't named the piece, it might be fun to set a little 'guess the composer' challenge here. I know the piece, so I won't give the game away, but it might come as a surprise to those who are not familiar with it.

Like a Beth...a dream... Thanks, Stig !

Last edited by Borealis (31-05-2023 18:19)
Que Bastet soit avec vous et avec votre mistigri !

dazric wrote:

Lovely! As you haven't named the piece, it might be fun to set a little 'guess the composer' challenge here. I know the piece, so I won't give the game away, but it might come as a surprise to those who are not familiar with it.

Thank you dazric much for the comment. I wrote the "guess the composer" above the piece. Glad you are listening and giving comments.

Best wishes,

Stig

Borealis wrote:

Like a Beth...a dream... Thanks, Stig !

Thank you Borealis. I always like your comments 

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:
dazric wrote:

Thank you dazric much for the comment. I wrote the "guess the composer" above the piece. Glad you are listening and giving comments.

Best wishes,

Stig

Duh, how did I miss that? It must have registered subconsciously. Pay attention, 007!