Topic: My Studiologic SL-88 Grand plays notes by itself with Pianoteq Stage

Hello.I am asking support urgently because I am about to record my piano album.My Studiologic SL-88 Grand(it has hardly ever been used) since its purchase of two years ago plays notes by itself with Pianoteq Stage.This bug happen very often (several times a day) and above all when I hold down the sustain pedal (i use a Studiologic pedal that I bought separately, the model with the three pedals una corda, tonale and sustain,but the problem also occurs with the other Studiologic standard sustain pedal supplied).Specifically,my studiologic SL-88 plays by itself the last seconds of the notes i played and this thing is ruining my work.It does not happen with other VSTs.

My computer is almost new, high-end,desktop, Cubase 11 Elements,ASIO drivers,the sound card is integrated in the motherboard(MEG X-570 UNIFY,that alone costs 500 euros) and has performance comparable to some dedicated sound cards ,the connection of the keyboard to the pc is "USB type A to USB type B" (new cheap 10 EUR amazon brand cable).

I can't make a midi to midi connection as I don't have the port on my pc,but only midi usb.

I suspect that the problem is precisely the cable (I read an old discussion in which a user had the my same problem solved by changing the cable), if so which cable do you recommend not exceeding 30-50 euros?

I need a very low latency cable that allows me to play my faster songs written in the classical genre(with all the physical limitations of the studiologic keyboard) as any fast piece of the classical repertoire as gaspard de la nuit by ravel or islamey by balakirev(these are some of the songs I played at my old diploma and in concert), although I realize that regarding latency the brand can't be the problem,given that even the amazon cable or the printer cable are fine for playing these songs and any other complex song; the problem is the ghost note issue I explained before

Thank you